GOOD RETURN POLICY
Goods once bought cannot be returned
- Goods once bought cannot be returned or exchanged
Goods returned will only be accepted if they fall under the following category.
- Goods are in standard length and size, and color.
- CUSTOMISED ITEMS OR PRODUCTS WILL NOT / CAN NOT BE RETURNED OR
- A return will only be possible after 1 day. Beyond 1 day, returns will not be allowed or
- Goods should be in the original state in which they were given if the interest has been
damaged in any way they will
- The customer will inform the Sales representative who will seek approval from the Audit about
- Upon approval, goods will be received & inspected by Stores manager, if they are fit for return, then the goods received note will be issued to the customer
- The customer will then proceed to take another item of a similar amount, No cash refund will be given for a return.
CASH /DEPOSIT REFUND POLICY
Terms of payment, for local and international customers
A Cash /Deposit refund will only be possible under the following conditions.
- The customer has bought more items than the initial deposit made.
- Customer made a deposit on items that have been out of stock for more than 6 months
with no hope of re-stocking
All money refunds will be either By T.T OR CHEQUE payments, no cash refunds will be made to
At the time of refund, the customer has to present the following Documentation:
- Tax invoice, Receipt, Delivery note & Gate pass pertaining to the refund
- Photocopy of National I.d
A refund requisition stating the reason for the refund shall be made by the Sales representative,
attaching all the necessary documentation highlighted above including the Customer statement
Refund requisition will be taken to Audit / Accounts for checking & approval
Final approval will then be issued before payment can be made.
- All refunds should be done at least 6 months after the transaction, in the event that more than 6 months have elapsed after the customer transacted, further approval will be sought before
- In the event that the customer no longer has the original documentation pertaining to the refund, he / she will be required to get a police letter showing that the items were misplaced.